TOYOTA MOTOR SALES, U.S.A., INC.
$1000 MILITARY REBATE PROGRAM
CAT Region Only
To qualify for the Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. (“Toyota”) Military Rebate Program, the following criteria must be met:
1. In current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Active Reserve) OR the U.S. Military Inactive Reserves (i.e. Ready Reserve) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve, and Inactive National Guard; OR
2. An honorably discharged military veteran or retiree of the U.S. Military both within one year of their discharge date; OR
3. Household member of an eligible U.S. Military personnel; AND
4. Provide verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service is required at the time of purchase in the form of one of the following documentation:
5. Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments;
6. Be approved for credit by, and lease or finance the purchase of a new Toyota through the participating Toyota Dealer identified below and TFS. The maximum terms eligible for the Toyota Military Rebate Program are up to 72 months for Retail contracts, and up to 48 months on Leasing or Preferred Option contracts (where available).
If the above qualifications are satisfied and the retail installment sales contract or lease agreement (customer “obligation”) is dated no later than January 2, 2018, Toyota will pay the amount of $1000.00 (the “total payment”) towards your obligation. If your obligation is a retail installment sales contract, the TMS Payment will be treated as and become part of your down payment. If your obligation is a lease, the TMS Payment will be applied towards the amount due at lease signing or towards the capitalized cost reduction.
You are responsible for any applicable sales and other taxes arising in connection with the Toyota Payment.